CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hubby Love


I LOVE MY HUBBY

Remember on Monday I was going to surprise him with a little love verse, well i was so darn tired that I slept in until 7am and hubby was up and ready to leave work by the time i opened my eyes.

So i finally made an effort to plant the little verse this morning as soon as he headed outside to take the rubbish out. I snuck it into his side pocket of his workbag and hoped he would see it later.

It wasn't long into the morning when i received a little text on my mobile saying he loved me and thanked me for note, he said later that it made him feel enthusiastic about his day knowing that i loved him so much. Ahhh. Its the little things isn't it that we should be grateful for and it doesn't take much.

After dinner tonight ,I refrained from boring him too much with my daily drudge and headed for the laptop for a while to 'chill'. I returned later to find him curled up fast asleep in front of the tele. He's do been really tired lately think he's gettin' a cold poor bugger. I might let him off the washing up for a couple of days LOL just joking!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a cute thing to do for your husband. It is the small things that matter! I dont think that people realize how things like this can really keep a marriage alive. I think Im going to do this for my hubby tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I bet it really made his day!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete