CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Mum, Inspirational!!!


For the first time ever MY MUM decided to enter the Gunnedah Show with some crafty work and she had a win. NO not one win but 5 wins!!! + 3 2nds. Gooooo Mum!!!

Wish I could show you a photo of her works but when I visited her the crafts were still at the show and I didn't have time to get there.

As I recall, she won 1st in the Australian Section with her painted Billy tea tin, 1st inXmas card section , 1st in Overall Card section(mums 1st attempt at cardmaking too!!),

1st in Prettiest Coathanger and Tissue Box cover and 2nd in fabric item(chooky) and 1st in the Prettiest Lavender Item. and a 2nd in the Scarf section.

Whew!!! great work Mum.

What an inspiration!!!
Cheers Mum!!!
(what's in the glass mum! since when do u drink pink wine??)

No comments:

Post a Comment