CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Glorious Day for Gardening

What a great day to get out and do some gardening, look at the sunshine down the side of our home. Craig had just finished mowing the lawn, (LOOOve the smell of cut grass )and raking the leaves when I decided to don my sun hat, grab the clippers, pop out side & trim the hedge. Really I did do a better job than shows in the photo OoooWH. This is a success story for us as we are wanna be gardeners ans we had no trouble with these fast growing shrubs.
They have a gorgeous scent when the little white flowers are blossoming. I think it's called 'orange blossom?'
We popped out to one of our local nurseries earlier for a bit of inspiration. Hilton's nursery have a fantastic selection of plants, pots and parapanalia that I find hard to resist.I bought a little vilet which I thought would fit into the birdcage and sit on my porch, but I judged it wrong & ended up out back under the outdoor area.

No comments:

Post a Comment