CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I feel better now!!!


Hey i feel better now!! unless its all in my mind??

I went to the dentist today and he took an Xray & seen a abscess down under my tooth. So, I said what cha gunna do now then?? i told him to make it quick cause im i my lunch break! haven't got time for toothache. So he dug around and took an old filling out and then fixed it up he said he reckons i won't have any more trouble with it. FANTASTIC that's all i need to know. On your way out stop by the desk and pay the receptionist $175. It could have been worse!! I could have had root canal therapy and the cost of that would have set me back a while for sure.


Ahhhh! i do feel better now. I have been to my dentist since i moved to Inverell 10 years ago and my girls have both had braces fitted and I had paid off all my accounts. What a good bloke!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are feeling better today. I'm also glad that you didn't have to have a root canal done. I had one done years ago and it was very painful. My daughter had hers a couple of weeks ago and hers hurt too but she was glad that she did it because now she is not hurting anymore. She had an absess too. She had to take antibiotics first to get rid of the infection. She said that it was very expensive but well worth it!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete