CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pecan Pie

Oh my goodness!!! I love desserts!!
This is my first attempt at making pecan pie & it won't be my last. I could literally live on desserts alone! Hubby chose to have his with lots of icecream AND cream. I have to try and be a 'little bit good' so i settled for the cream (lots of hehe). Yep !probably won't fit into those new jeans now. Lookout exercise bike here I come!
Not a very good photo but you'll never really know how good it looks or tastes until you try it yourself.
Now, I would share the recipe but i can't find the magazine that I have taken it from ???
Sorry, but you'll all just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks delicious! I love pecan pie! I've been in the baking mood lately too. Come over to my blog and see what I baked for my boys last night.

    Is that a rose tablecloth that I see? It is so pretty!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! Pecan pie is my absolute favorite!! Sometimes it's just good to indulge!

    ReplyDelete