CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Little Army Brother

My brother Chris


This is the oldest of my younger brothers, he is one of twins. He joined the Australian Army only about 5 years ago and he loves it. I never remember his job title, but whatever he does I know its VERY important. I know he maintains the equipment and airforce helmets etc. Yep I'm a bit ignorant to it all really, I don't mean to be but the last time i seen him was about 12 months ago when my dad was very ill and i don't remember a lot of details around that time.
Chris looks a lot like his uncle ,John who was in the army for most of his working life, he served in Vietnam too.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Please tell him that we appreciate his efforts to make this world a safe & better place. May the good Lord carry him & keep him safe. God bless ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete