CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there today. Happy Father's Day to my dad , hope I get to spend many more days chatting & reminescing with you in the future. Happy Father's Day to Craig, hubby who has been a great step dad & dad to my 2 girls & his daughter Jaimee.I 'm glad i managed to catch Jaimee spending some time with her dad & having a laugh at their bowling skills ( or lack of). These photos were taken on a weekend when she came to visit in July. Craig & I had planned to participate in the charity bowls day for Northcott Disability Services where i work.
Jaimee was still in bed that sunday morning & I was quite surprised that she decided to come along cause she is rarely up before noon( like a lot of teenagers, I 'm sure!) I was very proud of her on that weekend. She isn't here today & hasn't phoned her dad yet to wish him a Happy Father's Day but I 'm sure she is thinking about him.

He's a great dad & amazing step dad & a hard working, generous, gorgeous husband.
Guess what he is doing today? He didn't sleep all night 'cause he has been suffering with his sore hand that he hurt at work yesterday. It has swollen up a little & has limited movement, so after not being able to stand the pain anymore , he has headed up to the emergency dept to see if they will give him some painkillers or sleeping tablets.
When he comes back we are heading over to visit my dad at Gunnedah and I 've suggested we go out in the boat on Keepit Dam but looks like that won't be happening so we'll see what the day brings.
Hope you all have a great day & cook up some beaut Barbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment