CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Treasured Trinkets

There's always been at least one noticeboard featuring in my girl's rooms as they have grown up at home and now they've carried them over to their dorm & bedsitter. Two very different young women. They reflect everything & more I could ever imagine about each one of them. I could stare at them for hours............... they remind me of the little kids they once were.
I love how they have draped their treasured trinkets from the hooks that share the concert ticket stubs & invites of parties past, memories of family get togethers, positive affirmations & things that make them happy.



If you'd like to make a decorative noticeboard for your little treasures ,pop on over to home to
http://www.homelife.com.au/home+ideas/home+help/make+a+decorative+notice+board,4007

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I had to pop on over to your blog after you mentioned the trinket boards that your daughters made. Wow! I do see quite a bit of similarity. I guess great minds think alike! LOL! I love these things...they're so handy and can be very pretty too. If you'd like to see another of my boards, check out Time for a Change. This one was inspired by the one I saw in the current issue of Flea Market Style magazine. Hope you're having a great weekend. Regards, Sheilla

    ReplyDelete