CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wiggles Concert in Tamworth












Whoo hoo ........today I took a toil day just to spend it tagging along to a wiggles concert at the TRECC at Tamworth. My sister, my neice, her little boy age 2 & her little unborn baby girl.
The 5 of us had a great time sitting only 3 rows from the front..... way good seat!!!
Little Jayden didn't know what to make of it all & was literally shaking at first. He was over whelmed by the crowd & his favourite wiggle, Jeff. Little bubba still in the womb was kicking /clapping along with the show.
Hot potato, Hot potato!!! That Captain Feathersword took my heart!!! Oh I know, shouldn't be thinking like that but they were sooooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. I am so f-ing jealous. I love the Wiggles and my kids LOVE the Wiggles, we have seen them live, they are awesome. I am know as Daddy Wiggle in the house. They are building a Wiggles part to the waterpark near us. I bet the show was great. Ahoy there me harites.

    ReplyDelete