CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lismore & the Channon Markets

We went to visit the girls at Lismore a couple of weekends ago when hubby & I both had time off work together. I snapped a couple of shots of the countryside around Lismore as we set on a wild goose chase looking for markets, no thanks to the Moteliers where we stayed over that weekend.
We finally found our way to Channon Markets. I was stoked that I chose to be the passenger so I could take in the gorgeous scenery. I swear someone's going to have an accident one of these days driving around perving out windows! What about that ocean blue sky, it's like magic. The famous Channon Markets, I picked up an old chandelier for $40, I ll post about it sometime soon.I could picture myself sitting on the verandah of that house on the hill & sipping iced tea on a lazy sunday afternoon.mmmmm zzzzzz

What about those hills covered in Macadamia Nut trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment