CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sisters


My two girls are moving in together at University accommodation next weekend.
Do you know what this means for me?
It means I can stresss less!Whew!
It wasn't long ago that they 'got on each other's nerves'. Now they are thick as thieves.
I 'm glad they have found each other again. Nik has a blog! go see what she wrote about the love for her sister at http://myheartby monique.blogspot.com /2009/10/hope-is-something-myself-and-my-sister.html

2 comments:

  1. Aah, your girls look so sweet..sisters have a way of butting heads at times but they also become bosom buddies. My sis and I were the same way. Thank you for the blog award. Sorry I'm so slow in responding...been crazy in my corner of the world.
    Have a great week! Hugs and glitter, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Sisters can be best friends. By sister is my best friend.

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete