CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh So Sweet

I am soooo in love with these candy bars!! So much so that I am collecting my own jars to have my own little candy bar. Yummo !!!smacko!!!
See the tall one on the right with those big round gumballs inside, well I have it on layby.
Yes! yes! yes! I do!.............& guess what ??
It was on sale at 35% off..........How Cooool is that!!!

Theres more..........They let me layby it too...........hehe
You know what?? I don't think I ever pay full price for anything. I mostly shop when there is a sale on. Once upon a time, stores would only have sales on at stocktake time.
BUT not anymore........They will use any excuse for a sale.......
This time I think the sale was in line with the festivities of the Sapphire City Festival.

2 comments:

  1. ..boy do we think alike!..I love those jars as well and I refuse to buy anything unless it is on sale! It bugs my kids sometimes when we go shopping but hopefully they will do the same thing when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those jars are amazing...well & the contents of course!
    What a great collection.

    ReplyDelete